I keep forgetting to upload new pics and videos to Photobucket, which is where we now host our media for this blog. So that's why you haven't seen anything new in a while. I'll be sure to put something up next week. We have pics and video from Tyler's first sled ride a couple weekends back and some cute stuff I think you'll enjoy.
He also appears to be running now. During a recent night of Mommy chasing him, he took off down the hall, laughing and screaming, his little legs chugging along. I am calling it the first "official time" he ran.
Wednesday morning, Kelly took Tyler for a follow-up doctor's appointment to see how his bronchiolitis and ears were doing. Good news is that he's breathing clear and his ears are clear as well. That is such a relief.
We also learned that Tyler now weighs 20 pounds, 14 ounces. Now over 20 pounds, we can finally turn the car seats around so he can face forward. The poor kid spends so much time facing backwards. In the car, and when in the shopping cart he angles himself and turns to look forward, so I am anticipating he'll like the change in the car.
Next week is Tyler's well-baby checkup, so we'll have more to update you on.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment