11/27/2006

Back Home

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! We're back from our trip home to see family in NY. It was a quick trip that covered over a thousand miles and many, many hours in the car, but we made it, and we had a great time. We split the four days between Buffalo and Rochester, so it was a quick visit in each place, but it always feels good to come home. Especially when we can show off our one-year old! Tyler handled the drive as best as can be expected. By the end, he was itchin' to get out of the car seat, and I felt so bad when he'd wake up from a nap to find himself still in the car seat, then start crying.

We got home last night and Tyler was instantly a ball of energy. He made the rounds with his toys, the cabinets, all the rooms, and etc. He seemed happy to be home. He was such a good boy on this trip, and I am so proud of him. He is slowly getting over his anxiety of different places and people he sees on an irregular basis.

I'll have pics to post soon! I'll also have pics from Tyler's birthday party thrown by Kelly's friends last weekend.

We hope you had a great holiday weekend and as always, thanks for stopping by! Check back soon, I'll have pics to post!



No comments:

Post a Comment