9/13/2006

Picture Wednesday!

Kelly's parents visited on Labor Day weekend and we took Tyler to Erwin's Orchard. This was his first trip to a cider mill. These pics have to be some of our favorites....













Tyler enjoyed the ride to the apple orchards, where we picked apples!




We peeled the skin off a small section and let him enjoy the inside:



On the ride back to the farm:



Back at the farm...






Tyler & Grandpa about to order Erwin's home-made donuts:




Yummy....


Everybody put their hands on the table!



"I'll start!"




Yes, I took a picture of the donuts, and yes I actually posted it on this blog. The better question is...did you click on it to enlarge them? Huh? Yeah, sure you didn't....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    what great pictures! He's just getting cuter by the day! I see a lot of Chris in these pics...and yes as an avid donut lover, that could live on only donuts...they look great!!! WHat a fun day for you all!

    ReplyDelete