We are approaching fall, my favorite season of the year. Last year, I wrote a post about why I like the fall, and it still rings true today. Although, this year, I have Tyler to share it with.
We have a great Halloween costume planned, and we have already taken him to a couple Cider Mills. Over the weekend, we saw an add for a local Cider Mill that we had no idea existed, and was only a few minutes away, so we actually had a spontaneous act...we went! We were one of a handful who were there, because it was the first weekend they had opened, and it was 6:30pm. We met the owner, browsed the general store, grabbed a couple donuts and an iced apple cider at the Donut Hut, and walked around the pumpkins. We also brought Tyler to see the Goat Farm and he sat in my arms quietly watching them, probably not too sure of what they were.
We are excited to have a good Cider Mill so close, and we plan to visit it again this fall. I want to try the corn maze. Plus, you can win an iPod from clues in the maze, which is cool.
I'll post some pics from our spontaneous trip soon.
But, Fall is approaching, and as much as I love this time of year, I don't miss the shorter days. The cool, crisp mornings are fine with me, but I don't like driving home from work in the dark.
I always get creative at this time of year and find myself feeling renewed, so I can't wait to do it this year with Tyler, and this new family we have become.
It's gonna be a fun fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment