8/25/2006

Tyler: Adventurer Extraordinaire

Now approaching two weeks of crawling experience, Tyler is moving faster and is much more coordinated in his efforts. Crawling has opened a new world to Tyler. There is so much for him to see and explore in his house. Every day, he is getting more courageous to the point that he'll turn away from us and just start going somewhere on his own. Prior, he would just crawl to us if we walked away or moved to a different spot in the room.

This morning, we were on the kitchen floor, playing one of Tyler's favorite games. He'd throw his roll-around ball and watch it roll across the kitchen floor, where Daddy would go get it, and roll it back to him. When the ball ended up under the kitchen table, he crawled to the chair between him and the ball, and grabbed the leg in an effort to move it out of his way. With my help, the chair moved, and Tyler happily crawled to his ball.

I was excited to see him understand that moving the chair would allow him to get his ball. It amazes me that there are still new things happening on a daily basis, and it's such a special thing to experience. He is literally growing up before our very eyes.

I hope you have a great weekend! I'll have new pics and videos next week, so be sure to check back!

When I look at the world, I have the joy of seeing something new every single day, because of my son. It makes living this life so much richer.


No comments:

Post a Comment