8/03/2006

Sitting up all by himself!

I went in Tyler's room to get him after he awoke from his nap to find him sitting up in his crib! I was so astonished and so proud of his accomplishment that I quickly scooped him up and ran to call Chris at work. And together we both oohed and aahed over our not-such-a-baby boy.

When I dropped Tyler off at daycare today, I told one of his caregivers (Miss Rachel) of this latest accomplishment. She was underwhelmed with the news making me suspicious. "Has he done this already?" I inquired. She shook her head sheepishly and said "yes." Evidently he has been doing this for a week or so and she thinks he may have be doing it at home too. But, since he is becoming so adept at rolling around he may move himself into a new position by the time we get to him.

So, as disappointed as I was to learn that I have missed yet another "first" I was truly delighted to see this new feat! Next stop - crawling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment