7/05/2006

Pearly Whites!

There is a ton to write about Tyler, so keep checking here for all the updates. The biggest news is that his bottom two teeth have started to cut in! And, let me tell you, they are sharp! They are poking just above his gums, but enough so that you can feel the sharpness. Tyler is enjoying his new teeth so much that he keeps sliding his tongue over them, and rubbing his pointer finger over them. It's so strange to feel his "bite" when we feed him his pureed food with his spoon! He gets a good grip with those things!

Here are some pics of Tyler's first July 4th!

This pic is a good example of what Kelly and I see in the morning when we walk in to his room. He has usually rolled and slept on his belly, only to peer over the crib bumper waiting for us to get him, upon waking. It's a great way for us to wake up in the morning: seeing that cute little head poking up.





In his red, white and blue for the fourth, Tyler is in his room, feeling his new teeth with his tongue:






It's a bit blurry, but if you look close, you can see the white of his teeth poking through his gums:







Here's a video of Tyler laughing hysterically while eating dinner. He's sounds like he's gagging in one spot, but that's what he does sometimes when being silly. He just pushes the sound out, and it's very funny:



And here's a short video of Tyler plying in his pool. I'm cutting the lawn off-camera and he's turning to watch me, while feeling his new teeth with his finger:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:39 PM

    I love the videos!!! That's the first time I've ever heard Tyler, we all loved it!!! The kids nn thought it was great!! What a big boy!! We can't wait to see him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured out the video (I needed to upgrade my flash player). Wonderful fun!! It is so great to get to hear and watch Tyler as well as see the pics and descriptions of his milestones.

    ReplyDelete