6/28/2006

"Say it, don't spray it!"

Tyler has begun blowing "raspberries" again. In what I can only imagine is an attempt at communication, he purses his lips with an extreme amount of determination and proceeds to spit all over himself and anyone in the vicinity! In this manner he'll carry on complete "conversations" with his toys, his bottles, his sippy cups, his clothes, etc...as he becomes very, very wet.

And for a Tyler-tooth update, I think we are getting very close to seeing teeth soon. I can feel them beginning to poke through his bottom gum and I even saw two red slits on his gum when he yawned this morning. I know Chris and I are way more excited about this development than Tyler is.

I'm also praying that the weather holds out for Tyler today so he can finally get a chance to play in the sprayscape at Rosey's. Currently it is sunny and muggy out, but there is rain forecasted for later. I wish I could be there to witness Tyler's experience as he has a love/hate relationship with water at this point and I don't know how he'll react to the sprayscape. Hopefully he'll grow to love it though as it was one of things that sold me on Rosey's.

1 comment:

  1. ...and if you are not careful on your way in to give him a kiss, you may experience a "sprayscape" of your own, as he gets you with a raspberry!

    I am speaking from experience, of course.

    ReplyDelete