6/09/2006

And So The Anniversaries Begin...

Tomorrow, June 10th, marks exactly one year since I began this blog as an AOL journal. Some of you were there in the beginning and remember the not-so fun of having to sign in with a screenname to see the journal. If you'd like to re-live those old posts, use the "archives" section to the right. They are all still there.

As we get further into June, anniversaries will fly past. I'll do my best to not over-do my reminiscing, and fill posts with too much of it. But, I am that kind of guy, and last year was an amazing year for Kelly and I as we prepared for "Baby Boy's" arrival. I always knew that time moved quickly, but to actually experience it and have something like a blog to constantly remind you, it's so hard to not notice.

I've been reading the old posts and remember those feelings so strongly that it could've been yesterday that I wrote them. And to now have many of the answers I was asking a year ago is so surreal. It's almost as if I am still that person from a year ago, and somehow both of me are connecting with each other. Kind of like a TV show that has a mystery revealed during the season finale; it makes you look back at the previous episodes and see them with different eyes. That's what's happening to me when I look at the archives from June 2005.


A year ago at this time, Kelly was pregnant and we were anticipating Baby Kolchuk's arrival...today...he's going on 7 months old!

I will have new pics eventually. I have yet to upload them to this computer, and when I do, I'll send that always entertaining mass e-mail to you.

;)

When I look at the world today...it's a year later, and life is so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment