To celebrate, here are the long-awaited pictures from the last couple weeks:
May 29th, Tyler in his own pool in our driveway behind the house:


5/30/06: Feeding himself one-handed:

5/31/06: Tyler showing his support for the Buffalo Sabres, who were in the NHL Playoffs at the time:

6/3/06: About to eat! This pic, to me, hints at what he might look like when he's older:

Before:

After:

"Anyone want a kiss now? Pucker up!"

6/4/06: "Daddy, nevermind playing this playstation game, I just want to eat it."

Out for a stroll after eating Daddy's game:

Then, to the park for a swing:

...and hangin' with Daddy:

6/8/06: Tyler giving props to the camera, yo:

"Sean Preston Federline who?"


There are more pictures to show from 6/10 til now, and I'll get those posted soon!
Some quick notes about Tyler at 7 months:
1. He can sit up on his own without much support.
2. He loves to sleep on his side
3. He is fighting a slight cold or allergy right now: runny nose and cough
4. He loves to play the Tent Game. (Laying on a bed, we pull a bed sheet up and make it a tent over us, and then shake it. He LOVES it!
5. No teeth yet, but they have to be coming soon...he's drooling non-stop.
Thanks for checking out the blog today!
Awesome pics!! I have to say that although they are all great I love the pucker up after eating pic the best!! Mom and Dad look good too....Happy Father's Day Chris!
ReplyDelete