I may have mentioned that someday I'd love to print this blog out and bind it nicely as a gift for Tyler, when he can really appreciate it. When I think about doing that, it compels me to write more about me, too, so that Ty can get a slight glimpse of what his Daddy was doing at a specific moment in his young life.
So, today, Daddy's gonna take his Limited Edition U2 iPod, with 2203 songs in it, and approx 792 Tyler pics, and hit shuffle.
I may be tempted to edit songs out, from embarrassment at my strange (lack of) musical taste, but won't. Here are the first 25 songs that come up shuffled on my iPod as I do it right now:
1. U2 - Love Rescue Me
2. Whitesnake - Now You're Gone
3. Extreme - When I'm President
4. Sammy Hagar - Stand Up
5. U2 - Desire (Hollywood Remix)
6. U2 - Acrobat
7. U2 - Electrical Storm
8. U2 - A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel
9. Scorpions - Alien Nation
10. Baton Rouge - Baby's So Cool
11. Def Leppard - Let It Go
12. U2 - Shadows And Tall Trees
13. Queensryche - Blood
14. Whitesnake - Slip Of The Tongue
15. Extreme - Pornograffitti
16. Genesis - I Can't Dance
17. King's X - Alone
18. Chris Cornell - Wave Goodbye
19. New Religion - Always
20. Madonna - Little Star
21. Bruce Springsteen - Living Proof
22. U2 - All I Want Is You
23. John Mellencamp - Love And Happiness
24. Scorpions - Still Loving You
25. Metallica - Don't Tread On Me
Well, this wasn't too bad...lol. Not a real good representation of all my music interests, but you can tell how much U2 I have on this thing if it keeps coming up on shuffle. I was worried that Diana DeGarmo, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Celine Dion or Britney Spears would appear, but since they didn't, I won't tell you I have some of their stuff on my iPod, too.
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment