3/20/2006

Putting His Foot In His Mouth

I will have some amazing new pictures to post this week. Kelly and I took some over the weekend that we really love. Saturday was my first full day alone with Tyler as Kelly had to work. Up until now, Kelly has been the one spending full days with him while I went to work. It was strange to spend so much alone time with him, but it was a lot of fun and Tyler rewarded me with something new.

For the first time in his life, he got the big toe of his left foot into his mouth. Previously he had been pulling on his knees and feet as he began to discover they were attached to his body. We laugh because he'd pull one pant leg up to his knees and look all gangsta, especially when they dropped a bit around his waist at the same time.

Tyler is still coughing and we're hoping he gets better soon. He is getting baptized on Sunday, March 26th. We've invited our parents and godparents for the event and will have a small gathering before and afterwards. Tyler's Godfather is his Uncle Daryl, and his Godmother will be Aunt Diane.

That's the quick update for today. I will get those new pics up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment