WILATW is a private blog about our family life in Michigan.
3/13/2006
Picture Monday
I am finally feeling better and am back in the land of the living. Kelly and I got a little rest over the weekend and we hope we are over the hump for now.
So here's another blog-famous Picture Monday!
Here's Tyler multi-tasking while sleeping:
Staring at "Snakee":
"Snakee? Snakee who? Look at this cool camera strap!"
Welcome to parenthhood!!! The good - the bad and the ugly. Just know that you are not alone. Isn't amazing how many germs can be packed into one cute little baby?
Welcome to parenthhood!!! The good - the bad and the ugly. Just know that you are not alone. Isn't amazing how many germs can be packed into one cute little baby?
ReplyDeleteThe Mommy and Daddy pictures took my breath away...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow.. Love the pictures! You capture the essence of him so well! He is growing so fast. I love the b/w ones. the hand one is so cool....
ReplyDelete