"...and I have something to say!"
Yesterday we had something new happen with our boy. He was a talkative chatter box! From the moment I picked him up from daycare, he was going on and on and on and on. He said things like "aaaaaaa", and "goooooo" and "aaaalaaashhsaaa" and variations of those. He's using his tongue to make his vowel sounds change as he talks, and it's very wild to hear some of the sounds he's making. Last night, he just kept going and going. He was in a great mood and he responded to us when we spoke to him, and often times just started gabbing away on his own.
Tyler told us a lot of things until it was time for his nightly trip to Dreamland. We wonder if all the older kids he interacts with at Rosey's (daycare) are influencing him to be more vocal. Jen, from the center, wonders if he'll talk early. I wouldn't be surprised, because he is all about communication and interaction lately.
Although, his trip to Dreamland last night was broken up into three hour installments. He's still coughing himself awake, and then realizing he's hungry. We were up at 11:30pm, 3am and 6:30am with him, just like those glorious old days when he was first born. Aaaahhh, the wonder of sleep deprivation. I had almost forgotten what that felt like...but not anymore!
He's also becoming a squirmy wormy. When we check on him in his crib, he's often times sideways, or even completely flipped around 180 degrees!
And that's the update for today! Kelly and I are frantically trying to get our house in order for his baptism gatherings this weekend. There will be six other babies being baptized Sunday and I'm looking forward to this new life-moment for Tyler. I'll post pictures next week, for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment