WILATW is a private blog about our family life in Michigan.
Daddy, I'm stressed!!!Grandpa Vin K
Would you put that thing away already??....the flash is giving me a headache!!
"Please Mr. Custer, I don't wanna go".(Remember those lyrics? - probably not - before your time).
Hye guys, please remember to mention your name on the commebnts. I'm curious to who writes what. Thanks!
oh no...what's that smell?
Oh no--not TUMMY TIME AGAIN!!!!!(only if Tyler hates tt as much as Leah did!)
"Daddy, what's that blue thing, and why are you aiming it at my nose?"(Tyler hates the bulb syringe we use to suction his nose.)
help, please change me!!!!
Daddy, I'm stressed!!!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Vin K
Would you put that thing away already??....the flash is giving me a headache!!
ReplyDelete"Please Mr. Custer, I don't wanna go".
ReplyDelete(Remember those lyrics? - probably not - before your time).
Hye guys, please remember to mention your name on the commebnts. I'm curious to who writes what. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteoh no...what's that smell?
ReplyDeleteOh no--not TUMMY TIME AGAIN!!!!!
ReplyDelete(only if Tyler hates tt as much as Leah did!)
"Daddy, what's that blue thing, and why are you aiming it at my nose?"
ReplyDelete(Tyler hates the bulb syringe we use to suction his nose.)
help, please change me!!!!
ReplyDelete