If you've tried to call us at home recently, and have gotten a busy signal every time, it's because we have no phone service, for the third time in 6 weeks. Please call our cells if you need to reach us, and we'll do our best to keep them charged.
Tyler is such a good boy, and he's really growing into a wonderful kid already. He is not as fussy as he used to be, and he spend a lot of time smiling and cooing at us. It is such a joy to spend time with him. Saturday we went for a walk. The weather was in the fifties and we made it from our house into downtown South Lyon, shopped around, stopped for an Orange Float, grabbed some food for dinner that night, and walked back, with absolutely NO problems. Tyler slept during most of it, but when he was awake, he just looked around. I think we were out for a couple hours.
Yesterday, I tried a small dry-run with Tyler by myself. You see, Kelly is used to spending an entire day with him while I work. When she goes back to work on the 6th, I'll be watching him on those Saturdays she unfortunately has to work. I had fun with him and it allowed Kelly to get out in the morning and do things around the house, while I took care of him.
I did have a poop experience that I will refrain from sharing, because the only way to do so, and give it justice, would be too graphic. Just know that something happened to me over the weekend that has never happened before and it was something I will never forget. If you need to know, e-mail me and I'll fill you in. Or, post a comment with your interest and I'll e-mail you back.
Otherwise, that's it for today. Life is crazy here because of the Super Bowl. Jimmy Kimmel is coming into the station this morning. He's here for the entire week, doing his late show from Detroit. He's friends with our morning guy, Mojo, and is apparantly a very nice guy.
And the workload keeps getting bigger. There are so many promotions and events happening here that we, as a station, are involved with, that it makes for a busy time of writing promos, keeping sponsors happy, while still keeping the hip vibe of the station in tact.
But I won't bore you with that. You are here for Tyler.
Thanks for hitting the blog today!
No comments:
Post a Comment