1/01/2006

Happy New Year!!!

This post is the result of me having to come into work to make an adjustment on my Top 95 of 2005 countdown on Channel 955, while I wait for things to load into the system.

On the first day of 2006, Tyler, Mommy and Daddy brought the new year in by watching the ball drop on Dick Clark's show. Well, sort of..Tyler was busy eating his midnight snack...lol.

We were up every three hours or so during the night, and we had some sleep deprived moments of fogginess in our morning conversations. We haven't really taken Tyler out with us on errands, or for lunch and things like that. Today, we brought him to Wal-Mart and Lowe's...how exciting, huh? Tyler slept during his first time in Lowe's, and was woken up by a loud kid at Wal Mart who was near the customer service line we were in. We managed to finish our shopping as Tyler sucked on a pacifier and stared at the bright lights in the store. Tyler LOVES looking at lights. In the parking lot, I smelled food and we decided to be spontaneous! Yes...with a 6 week old baby, we were spontaneous! We drove to Chili's across the street and had a lunch. The waiter was nice enough to give us a corner table away from other people so Kelly could feed Tyler while feeding herself.

I haven't had a burger in forever, and man...I think I needed to be burped more than Tyler afterwards...lol...

Okay, I am all set here at work, so here's to you and your first day of 2006! Look for new pics from Christmas soon, and I think I might have to start a caption game too. There's some good pics that lend themselves to some funny captions.

The prequel of Tyler's life is over, and we are approaching his two month birthday. So, today as we leave the beginning behind, I look forward to this next chapter. It's already been a good one.

Happy New Year, from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment