

Kelly and I had our first day alone with Tyler on Sunday, since her parents left and we were a bit nervous. They were such a HUGE help over the last two weeks and we really enjoyed having them here.

Tyler is a good baby, but he tends to be fussy. We were nervous that his fussiness was stemming from something we were doing wrong as parents, or if it was just a normal newborn way. We decided it was a bit of both. We are learning his needs and how to discern his expression of those needs. Kelly picked up a book at the library that has made a HUGE impact for us already. It helped us identify the type of baby Tyler is and it taught us ways to understand where he's coming from. This changed the way we treat him and it has made all the difference so far. Sunday was a wonderful day. Tyler was calm and fun and we paid attention to his cries and fussiness, trying to learn how he expresses himself and what it means.
And you may ask youself.....
Tyler has now peed on me 7 times. He got my hand again over the weekend...lol.
I now have 482 pics of Tyler in my "Tyler" folder. Many are blurred and unuseable but they still count as intended pics and I have yet to delete anything I take of him. I just can't do it. So, I have a ton of him....

Of course, we all know that when Tyler's had enough of Daddy's picture taking, he lets us know. I wonder what he's trying to say to me in this picture:

This is the board in the delivery room, from November 15th:

Ladies and Gentlemen, for the very FIRST time, Mommy meets Tyler after the C-section:

The first time Mommy ever held Tyler:

I hope that these pics can help you see a glimpse of what I see when I look at the world today.
No comments:
Post a Comment