11/29/2005

Two New Links Of Interest

A quick post to let you know I have added two links to the "Link" section on the right of this blog. The first, is local South Lyon weather, which some of you are always asking about being that you don't live here. The second is a Family Watchdog map that shows registered sex offenders in your area. Just type in your address and you'll get an interactive map showing who lives near you, complete with pictures, and what they did to become sex offenders. Now that I am a father, this link has more meaning to me than it did prior.

As a note, the library website where Kelly works, was done by Kelly. She is a part of their web team and is responsible for a lot of what you see, especially the youth sections.

The ONE Campaign link leads you to Bono's charity for the elimination of poverty in the world.

I will never force anything on you for any reason, especially when it comes to politics and world events. These are just links to places of interest for me, so use them if you choose.

I'll update more on Tyler soon. I hope you are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment