11/07/2005

No, not yet

Baby Boy is still safe and sound in Kelly's womb, and has not made his appearance here yet. I've noticed a lot of hits to the blog recently and will do my best to keep you updated as we progress.

We did have a moment on friday where we thought we'd be somewhere else over the weekend, but that moment passed and things are as the were. Baby Boy chose not to make his appearance. So, we spent the weekend having "Chris & Kelly" time. We went out for lunch at the Macaroni Grill saturday, which has special meaning for us. We had our first date there, we celebrated our engagement there, we celebrated our move to Michigan there, and etc. So we thought we'd celebrate Baby Boy on our potentially last weekend without him here, at the Macaroni Grill. It was very nice, and something special.

Kelly is still feeling very uncomfortable, and basically, you know the deal...she's still experiencing Braxton-Hicks, but we have noticed some personal specifics which indicate things are progressing in the right direction. We have a 2:40pm doctor's appointment today to see how things stand.

That's it, actually. Kelly is off of work now, and is resting until it's the right time.

I'll keep you updated here, and yes..I'll post pictures, because when I look at the world sometime in the next week or two, all I'll see is Baby Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment