8/04/2005

Picture Day!

Today is picture day at WILATW! This is what I've been seeing when I look at the world here in Michigan!

First, let me introduce you our new Honda CRV! Yes, the driver door is ajar....Kelly was about to get back in it. It's official color is "Satin Moss".

This is Kelly on July 17th, 2005, with Baby Boy Kolchuk. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman carrying our baby.

Here is a pic of me & my dad before he left for Rochester this past weekend.

Here are some in-progress pics of our kitchen. We stripped the wallpaper off and painted it with 2 colors.




Here is a pic of the completed kitchen...somehow it's still a small, dinky kitchen...lol....


Here are some pics of the new paved path they are building behind our back yard.

2 comments:

  1. kelly, you look amazing!

    uh, chris... the kitchen looks good too. get those home improvements done now because soon you will be left wondering when you'll have time to brush your teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I know. Kelly does look good! Still not sure about the kitchen, though...

    Thanks Spike!

    ReplyDelete